TERMS AND CONDITIONS TURKISH COURSES
- You will need to FULLY complete the registration forms provided by the Institute and also submit a passport-sized photograph.
- The Turkish Language Courses in general will run for 60 hours on the weekdays and 45 hours at the weekends. The duration of each session will be 45 Minutes and will not be arranged as block lessons.
- The Cultural Institute will provide you with the reading materials which will assist you with your learning. The pack will include; Yunus Emre learning set which consists of two learning books and a CD.
- Each class will consist of approxiamately 10-16 students. The maximum student number for each class will be 16. In order to run a class the number of students cannot fall below 10. If the number does not reach the standards required, the Cultural Centre can withdraw the course. If any course fee has already been paid by the students, this will be refundable. Once the course has begun, should a number of students decide to withdraw from this course, the course will continue to the end of the term as notified.
- 70% attendence is compulsory to all courses. If the attendence of any student drops below 30% , they will not be allowed to sit the end of year tests and will not be provided with certificates.
- The certificates provided for each module will ONLY be valid for 6 months. After the end of 6 months if the student would like to progress to the next level, they will need to attend another end of term exam and sucessfully pass.
- In order to improve the educational service provided by the centre. Should students, teachers or classes change. the centre will keep all documents and information confidential.
- All course fees will need to be paid in our provided bank account or CASH ONLY at the reception area. All students should keep the transaction recipt for proof of payment.
- Course fees will have to be fully paid or students will not be allowed to sit any exams or provided with certificates.
- It is possible to withdraw any applications before the start of the course. In this case 20% will be deducted for administration work and the remaining will be returned. The first week of the course will be induction week, during this one week induction if a student wants to withdraw their application a 20% deduction of the course fee will be applied. After induction week is completed and the student would like to terminate from the course, no refund of the course fee will be paid.
- All refunds will be paid to the students bank account.
- All students will be responsible for their valuables. In any case the Cultural Institute will not take any responsiblilty for missing valuables.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR SHORT COURSES
– Many of our courses have no formal entry requirements, but for those that do, we welcome applicants without traditional entry qualifications.
– Our courses are open to people of all abilities and background including those who have prior experience on the relevant course.
– If you have an existing medical condition, allergy or disability that may affect your participation in a class, you should notify the Institute at the time of enrolment. Please also let us know if you need disabled access at the Institute
– We do not accept enrolments from anyone under 18 years of age.
– The registration fee will need to be fully paid to our bank account before the start of the relevant course.
– Fees can be paid by credit or debit card online. We no longer accept cheques. All fees must be received at least 1 day before the commencement of the course.
– Each class will consist of approximately 6-14 students.
– Only students enrolled may attend courses.
– Children and babies are not permitted to attend adult classes and workshops.
– Courses are organised according to the schedules, dates and programs established by the Instructors appointed by YEE London, which reserves the right, at any time, to amend any aspect of the course as may be necessary.
– YEE London reserves the right to cancel the course prior to the beginning of the courses if less than a quorum to start a course is present. Students who are registered in a course that is cancelled will be notified, and the registration fee will be a full refund.
– It is possible to withdraw any applications with no charge before the start date of the course. After the start date of the course 25% will be deducted for administration work and the remaining will be returned. The first two weeks of the course will be induction weeks; during these two weeks if a student wants to withdraw their application the same 25% deduction of the course fee will be applied. After two weeks are completed and the student would like to terminate from the course, no refund of the course fee will be paid.
– All cancellations must be notified to the secretary in formal writing. Clearly explaining the reason, acceptable means of communication include letter and email.
– All students will be responsible for their valuables. In any case the YEE London will not take any responsibility for missing valuables.
– YEE London is closed on Turkey’s National Holidays, Christmas Holiday and UK Bank Holidays.
– Any concerns or issues regarding any services provided by YEE London should be emailed to email@example.com